What I'm Doing Now?
I am always involved in more than one idea, project, adventure or challenge both personally and professionally. And therefore, I have the feeling that 24 hours a day is not enough. But I like the feeling of arriving at night and falling exhausted, with the impression of having taken advantage of every second of the day.
Última actualización: Jul 2020
- Now living in: Valencia (España).
- Developing a precision agriculture platform for Stratolloon.
- Improving this blog with ReactJS + Next.js (front-end) and Sanity (headless CMS)
- Starting a smartphone recommender, my new side-project.
- Deeping my knowledge on full-stack web development with ReactJS, Node.js & MongoDB.
- Starting learning microservices architectures for my projects.
- Developing and automating statistical and machine learning algorithms for satellite data processing.
- Learning to meditate (something that is costing me a lot).
- Reading: Zero to One by Peter Thiel.