What I'm doing now?
I am always involved in more than one idea, project, adventure or challenge both personally and professionally. And therefore, I have the feeling that 24 hours a day is not enough. But I like the feeling of arriving at night and falling exhausted, with the impression of having taken advantage of every second of the day.
Last Update: April 2021.
- Living in Valencia, Spain
- Working at Stratolloon, a SaaS product for farmers based on satellite data
- Growing Compra Smartphone, a service to compare and find the best smartphone
- Refactoring my personal website with Next.js + Sanity and thinking about cool ideas for new contents
- Learning Project Management, PostgreSQL and microservices with Node.js & ReactJS
- Building two habits: run every day and learn to meditate
- Reading The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck by Mark Manson and So Good The Can't Ignore You by Cal Newport