I am always involved in more than one idea, project, adventure or challenge both personally and professionally. And therefore, I have the feeling that 24 hours a day is not enough. But I like the feeling of arriving at night and falling exhausted, with the impression of having taken advantage of every second of the day.
Last Update: May 2020
- Now living in: Valencia (España).
- Developing a geospatial intelligence platform for Stratolloon.
- Starting back-end development with Node.js and MongoDB for my side-project, Metrism.
- Deeping my knowledge on full-stack web development with ReactJS, Node.js & MongoDB.
- Starting learning microservices architectures for my projects.
- Developing and automating statistical and machine learning algorithms for satellite data processing.
- Learning to meditate (something that is costing me a lot).
- Reading: Zero to One by Peter Thiel.
Designed by Alejandro Caballero.Legal