What I'm doing now?
I am always involved in more than one idea, project, adventure or challenge both personally and professionally. And therefore, I have the feeling that 24 hours a day is not enough. But I like the feeling of arriving at night and falling exhausted, with the impression of having taken advantage of every second of the day.
If you want to see the software and hardware that I am using now in my day to day, you can visit My Stack.
Last Update: April 2021.
- Living in Valencia, Spain
- Working at Stratolloon, a SaaS product for farmers based on satellite data
- Growing Compra Smartphone, a service to compare and find the best smartphone
- Refactoring my personal website with Next.js + Sanity and thinking about cool ideas for new contents
- Learning Project Management, PostgreSQL and microservices with Node.js & ReactJS
- Building two habits: run every day and learn to meditate
- Reading The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck by Mark Manson and So Good The Can't Ignore You by Cal Newport